The White Collar Jobs is a resume development, training and man-power consultancy that helps jobseekers prepare resumes and make an impact on prospective employers and assist companies to match their human resource requirements.The usage of our site is bound by a set of terms and conditions that the jobseekers must agree and adhere to. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. This is a legally binding agreement. One of the primary objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
- You’ll honour your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your basic payment information (This includes your name, address, payment mode, date of order, IP address, etc.). Also, there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
- If you purchase any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes.
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We do not store your billing information (e.g. credit card details or any banking passwords)
- There may be applicable taxes attached to your purchase and you agree to bear the same.
- The WhiteCollar Jobs services are well defined and restricted to resume development/ resume consultancy, interview training and posting job offers and matching companies manpower requirements.
- The White Collar Jobs does not guarantee interview calls to the end user after taking its services. The services provided by The White Collar Jobs are best effort and best in class but the end user needs to understand that there is a large skilled population out there and a comparatively lesser number of qualified jobs open in the market and hence guaranteeing a job is not possible.
- The White Collar Jobs wants jobseekers to be extremely vigilant regarding any false promise by anyone pretending to be us and in the event of any such observation you should notify us immediately. Our resume writers will contact you for matters related to your resume only. If anyone seeks non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email do not respond to such requests. Kindly call us or write to us at email@example.com
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee
- The White Collar Jobs guarantees the end user’s complete satisfaction and money back if the end user is not satisfied with the first draft of their resume. To avail this, the end user must initiate a refund request through a written email within 48 hours of receiving the first draft of the resume. Post this, an investigation will be carried out to ascertain the validity of the request. Only if the request is found to be genuine, The White Collar Jobswill initiate the refund process in the next 7 working days. If there is a delay in sending an intimation by the end-user, the refund shall not be processed as per policy. A refund request will not be processed if a) you do not provide a written email with your concerns within 48 hours of your resume delivery, b) you decide to change your initial requirements for resume development, c) you are a repeat customer
Your Rights & Content Ownership
- You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
- You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that the information you provide will be truthful.
- By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services, you agree that The White Collar Jobs can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
- You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
- We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion.
- The White Collar Jobs is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
- When you see or use others’ content and information posted on our website, it’s at your own risk.
- You agree that we are not responsible for third parties’ (including other Members’) content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
- You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our website Services. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. The White Collar Jobs is not responsible for these other sites and apps — use these at your own risk.
- You understand that The White Collar Jobs has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. The White Collar Jobs does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that The White Collar Jobs is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- The White Collar Jobs shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- The White Collar Jobs reserves all the rights to change the Pricing of any or all of its services as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website.
- The White Collar Jobs shall have access to your job related documents. The documents shall be retained in our databases post the delivery of services, but will not be shared by a third party without your consent, unless the Law or Government requires so. You agree to indemnify The White Collar Jobs in the event the documents are leaked through an internet breach of security.
- You’re okay with us using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
- If the contact information you provide isn’t up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
- You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Complaints Regarding Content
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information provided to us by Members to be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
Dos & Don’ts
Dos. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your documents;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don’ts. You agree that you will not:
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by sending inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to The White Collar Jobs;
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile (including those of actors, authors, models & others);
- Create a false identity on/for The White Collar Jobs;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person or our employees;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to The White Collar Jobs or others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of The White Collar Jobs, including, without limitation, using the word “The White Collar Jobs” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except without our permission
- Send The White Collar Jobs any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by The White Collar Jobs;
- Add The White Collar Jobs to distribution lists without our consent or authorization
- Send The White Collar Jobs anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on The White Collar Jobs in connection with a competitive service (as determined by The White Collar Jobs);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of The White Collar Jobs, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by The White Collar Jobs);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by The White Collar Jobs without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited The White Collar Jobs consultant/writer/employee);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a The White Collar Jobs feature of the Services, without The White Collar Jobs consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from The White Collar Jobs without the consent of The White Collar Jobs;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information on the website;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Override any security feature of the Website or our Delivery of Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services or website (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms)
Denial of Service
- The White Collar Jobs reserves the full right and authority to decide who it wishes to work with and who it wishes to not work with. As such if we, as a company, feel that you are not professional in your dealing or are a threat to our organization as a customer or if for any other reason we do not wish to engage with you, we can and will refuse the provisioning of our services to you. If you have already paid us, the amount shall be credited back to your account should we decide to not work with you any further.
Use of this Agreement
Here are some important details about how to read the Agreement.
- If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
- If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that The White Collar Jobs has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that The White Collar Jobs may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- The White Collar Jobs reserves the rights to alter its terms and conditions as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must notify and stop availing the our services.
- In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in the courts of New Delhi, India.
How To Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 9310464264
- We value the trust you place on The White Collar Jobs and are committed to making your experience safe and fraud-free. Please read our FAQs for questions on Services offered by us and Guarantees.
The White Collar Jobs (“WC Jobs”) is a website owned and run by Olive Lane. All information gathered by thewhitecollarjobs.com is owned by Falcon Minds.
Information About All The White Collar Jobs Visitors
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with our partners, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how thewhitecollarjobs.com visitors use our Web Site, and also create a better overall experience for you. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to thewhitecollarjobs.com to any outside parties, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
Information About You and Your Documents Specifically
WC Jobs is a resume development, consultancy and interview preparation site, we retain your personal information to assist in your career performance or management including finding or retaining work; or to facilitate other services to or by us. For example, when you sign up to use a service, enter into a contest, or purchase a product, we collect more specific personal information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, your resume, qualifications or career history. If you choose to do so we may also retain sensitive information about you such as information about your membership in a professional or trade association or trade union.
In some cases, you may also provide us with your existing resumes which talk about your professional journey and ambitions. This document will be retained by us, but not necessarily disclosed to a third party without your consent, unless required by Law or the Government. Your professional documents and also the files developed by WC Jobs will be a part of our database. Your developed documents may be used as Samples for other users and/or the WC Jobs website after the delivery of your services. We take great pain in creating Samples out of Developed documents and ensure that the samples NOT contain your Private Information which includes, your name, contact information or address. We also try our best to omit information about your present or past employers and any client names. The samples are tried to be used only for the formatting and the representation purposed for prospective clients and showcasing.
We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the Web Site, the types of jobs you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible Web Site experience. When you grant us your permission, we will communicate with you regularly with tips, advice and survey information on using the TheWhite Collar Jobs website to help you further your career development ambitions. We also provide you with the option to opt-out of these types of communications at any stage.
Use and Disclosure of the Information We Collect
We use the information we gather on the Web Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of operating and improving the Web Site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Web Site to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on new The White Collar Jobs opportunities which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
Choices Regarding the Disclosure of Personal Information to Others
- We disclose information to third parties only if you consent to such disclosure.
- We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires any or all of Olive Lane business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Olive Lane becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Olive Lane or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the Web Site.
Your resume will be in our stored in our database once you take our services. When providing information, you agree that our database may/may not be present in India.
If you are buying a product from The White Collar Jobs via the Web Site, your personal details and credit card information are scrambled using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. SSL makes it very difficult for your information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred. However, we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal details and credit card information. When we receive your order, it is kept encrypted until we are ready to process it. We will take reasonable steps to keep the information you provide us secure.
The White Collar Jobs has areas on the Web Site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of Olive Lane. We may use this feedback at any time for any purposes, such as success stories for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the Web Site.
We do not specifically collect information about children. We believe that children should get their parents’ consent before giving out personal information. If you are concerned about your child’s use of The White Collar Jobs, we encourage you to use Web filtering technology to supervise your child’s access to the Web Site. We also encourage you to participate in your child’s experience with The White Collar Jobs. With a little guidance, the Web Site can prove very useful in preparing your child for part time summer job, as well as providing them with excellent career counselling information.
Thank you for using The White Collar Jobs. We are committed to providing you with the best tools and advice to help you get ahead in your career. We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us through telephone +91 9310464264 or email email@example.com
Educate yourself against Fraud/Scams
We encourage you to read the following and make yourself aware of the warning signs of the most frauds.There are two types of email scams – ‘phishing’ and ‘spoofing’. In both the cases, the ‘from address’ is forged to make it appear as if it came from a source that it actually did not come from.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is an attempt by fraudsters to ‘fish’ for your personal details. A phishing attempt is usually in the form of an e-mail, which encourages you to click a link that takes you to a fraudulent log-on page designed to capture your account/password/personal details. These emails can also be used to lure the recipient into downloading harmful software. Please note that thewhitecollarjobs.com will never ask you to download software in order to access your information.
More information about Phishing scams and how you can protect yourself against them is available here http://www.antiphishing.org/consumer_recs.html
What is Spoofing?
Spoof emails usually include a fraudulent offer of employment and/or an invitation to perform a monetary transaction. Such email scams are, unfortunately, common across the world and could target anyone – including unsuspecting jobseekers. The sender’s address is often disguised and/or the sender may not have provided the entire contact information, such as, the correct physical address, phone numbers and email ID.
The precautionary measures jobseekers could take to protect themselves against suspected spoof emails have been mentioned above.
Is it safe to use my Credit Card?
Yes, it is 100% safe to use your Credit card or any other banking information. Credit card payments are processed through the Razorpay or UPl payment gateway that interface with various banks. Both Razorpay and UPl uses the latest encryption technology to protect your credit card information. They encrypt your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
You can be assured that The White Collar Jobs offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
Does The White Collar Jobs store my credit card infomation?
The White Collar Jobs does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by the banking gateway (Razor Pay for Indian payments and PayPal for International payments) and subsequently by the Banks and/or Visa/Mastercard secure directly without any information passing through us.
To see the complete list of Payment Options available for your transactions.